The Village of Cairo is looking for a person to work on an as needed basis to mark sewer lines and other odd jobs. Please call Village Hall at 660-651-5454, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request for Qualifications
June 17, 2022
REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERING SERVICES
The Village of Cairo, MO is requesting qualifications for Engineer Services. The services required may include one or more of the following specialized services:
Drinking water, wastewater and/or stormwater system engineering services including preparation of, or amendments to, engineering reports, design of system infrastructure (supply, storage, and distribution), hydraulic modeling, construction phase services, and assistance with financing or funding agencies.
Information provided in the response to the RFQ must include:
(1) The specialized experience and technical competence of the firm with respect to the type of services required;
(2) The capacity and capability of the firm to perform the work in question, including specialized services, within the time limitations fixed for the completion of the project;
(3) The past record of performance of the firm with respect to such factors as control of costs, quality of work, and ability to meet schedules;
(4) The firm's proximity to and familiarity with the area in which the project is located;
(5) The firm’s professional experience in designing systems for the appropriate projects related to water, wastewater and/or stormwater systems;
(6) Proposals must include actual staff member sthat will work on the project;
(7) Provide six (6) bound copies of the proposal;
(8) Proposals are limited to no more than 20 pages total.
Once the most qualified firm is selected, an engineering agreement will be negotiated.
The above information should be submitted no later than July 5, 2022 by 5pm to the attention of City Clerk, 204 W. Martin Street, Cairo, MO 65239-0014.
For more information contact Clerk at email@example.com.
The Village of Cairo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and invites the submission of proposals from Women and Minority Business Enterprises.